- LocationQuezon City, Metro Manila
The purpose of this job is to manage the Workforce department which is responsible for forecasting, scheduling/staffing, and real-time monitoring for all accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure Call Center Operations (CCO) support is maintained within service level agreements for all Accounts.
- Create reports to meet requirement of Operations/ Management / other departments.
- Determine long-term headcount & staffing requirements
- Participate in strategic business planning
- Leads and supervises the team in meeting the overall HR performance by controlling and complying to company established standards and local laws
- Must have workforce management experience
- Knowledge of Workforce Management Software, CMS, IEX / Blue pumpkin / Aspect
- Thorough knowledge of MSOffice
- Must have at least 1-2 years Workforce Supervisory experience
About VXI PH
VXI Philippines was established in 2003 and since then, we continue to soar to reach greater heights of success. In fact, we are now 20,000 employees-strong across Metro Manila, Pampanga and Davao. But, we do not stop there. We are continuously looking for new talents who will join our journey and help us build a great culture, create success stories, and take amazing care of our clients.