IT Application Developer
- LocationAngeles City, Central Luzon
- Job typeFull time
Troubleshoots and develops technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers, technicians, and customers. Creates workaround procedures when standard procedures have failed and ensures issues are resolved in a timely fashion. Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Take ownership of customer issues through to resolution - including troubleshooting, external and internal communication and providing meaningful feedback to the customer on a regular basis
- Provide feature explanation and coding best practices
- Create knowledgebase materials dedicated towards operational efficiency whilst also empowering and enabling the greater support community
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of server management and development experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Proven analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented design and core programming concepts
- Understanding of database concepts and SQL
- Comfortable interacting with other departments and management
About VXI PH
VXI Philippines was established in 2003 and since then, we continue to soar to reach greater heights of success. In fact, we are now 20,000 employees-strong across Metro Manila, Pampanga and Davao. But, we do not stop there. We are continuously looking for new talents who will join our journey and help us build a great culture, create success stories, and take amazing care of our clients.