- LocationQuezon City, Metro Manila
- Job typeFull time
- Generates, collates, and provides meaningful analysis and statistical reports used in decision-making and issues them out on a timely manner to appropriate channel and recipient.
- Designs standards reports and metrics reporting to the line of business involving relevant performance metrics and ensures compliance on the meaningful use and application of these reports.
- Investigate and analyze data and decide upon alternatives to complete assignment.
- Interfaces and collaborates with operational counterparts and partners (Directors, VPs and Clients) in benchmarking, processes and data mapping, subject-matter sharing, and provides backup support.
- Writes, edits, indexes or revises a variety of technical, user documentation such as articles, reports, tables and other documentations related to the specified Line of Business.
- Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple source, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how they will successfully execute their plan
- At least 1-2 years reportin experience
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills
- Must have background in the ff: tools - PowerBI, VBA, and/or SQL
- Must be amenable to work on site
About VXI PH
VXI Philippines was established in 2003 and since then, we continue to soar to reach greater heights of success. In fact, we are now 20,000 employees-strong across Metro Manila, Pampanga and Davao. But, we do not stop there. We are continuously looking for new talents who will join our journey and help us build a great culture, create success stories, and take amazing care of our clients.